Sign up to get DCRB email updates such as the DCRB Newsletter to Participants, COLA information, and more. From the list provided, choose "DCRB News" under the DC Retirement Board section. Sign up now.
Member Booklets & Brochures
The District of Columbia Retirement Board (DCRB) offers several of its booklets and brochures online for members of the District of Columbia Police Officers and Firefighters' Retirement Plan and the District of Columbia Teachers' Retirement Plan.
- Deferred Retirement Brochures
- Disability Income Review Booklet
- Equity In Survivor Benefits Amendment Act of 2012 Summary
- Service Longevity Compensation Summary for Police Officers and Firefighters
- Survivor Benefits for Children - Teachers' Plan
- Survivor Benefits for Children - Police Officers and Firefighters' Plan
- Surviving Spouse Benefits - Teachers' Plan
- Surviving Spouse Benefits - Police Officers and Firefighters' Plan
Additional publications for members are available from the DCRB Member Services Center. Please call (202) 343-3272 or toll free at 1(866) 456-3272 for more details.
Member Services Center