Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


District of Columbia Retirement Board

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Name Change Notification

If you have recently married or divorce and would like to change your last name, a copy of the supporting legal documents establishing the name change must accompany this form for processing to occur. Examples of a supporting document must be a copy of your certified marriage certificate or divorce decree.

Note: Additionally, as proof of your identity, a copy of your passport, unexpired driver’s license or any government issued ID is required.