The following procurement opportunities have been issued by the District of Columbia Retirement Board (DCRB):
- Request for Proposal DCRB-2022-RFP-0003- Transaction Cost Analysis & Transition Management Consulting Services, has been canceled.
- Request For Qualification (RFQ) and Invitation For Bid (IFB) – DCRB-2022-IFB-0002_DCRB Printing and Mailing Services
- RFP_DCRB-2022-RFP-0002 - Investment Fee and Expense Verification and Reporting Services
- RFP - DCRB Fiduciary Performance Audit
- RFP_DCRB-2022-RFQ-0001 - Investment Fee and Expense Verification and Reporting Services
- Attachment B - DCRB Fund Listing FY 2020 -2022
- Amendment A0001_Solicitation QA - DCRB-2022-RFP-0001 Investment Fee and Expense Verification
- Amendment A0002 Proposal Due Date Extension - DCRB-2022-RFP-0001 Investment Fee and Expense Verification
- Amendment A0003 - Solicitation No. DCRB-2022-RFP-0001 Canceled_Investment Fee and Expense Verification
Notice of Intent to Award Sole Source Contracts
Notification of a Determination and Findings for a Sole Source Procurement with Diligent Corporation
The District of Columbia (District) Office of Contracting and Procurement (OCP), on behalf of the District of Columbia Retirement Board (DCRB) is seeking a Contractor to provide annual licensing, maintenance, and support for Diligent Boards.
Questions related to these solicitations may be directed to the DCRB Procurement Department at (202) 343-3200 or [email protected].