Each time you move, it is important that you notify DCRB and the United States Postal Service of your new address. This ensures that all mail gets properly routed to you. If you do not notify us of your address change, mail may be lost or delayed, and benefit payments may be suspended.
You can send the completed form and any required attachments by fax to (202) 566 -5001 or by mailing your documents to:
DC Retirement Board
Member Services Center
900 7th Street, NW, Second Floor
Washington, DC 20001
If you have further questions, please contact the DCRB Member Services Center by clicking on the Ask Member Services link, or by phone at (202) 343-3272 Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Forms received before the 15th of the month will be processed for the next month.
- Your Home Address is your primary place of residence and cannot be a P.O. box.
- The mailing address is the address where the annual 1099-R tax documents and monthly earnings statements will be mailed.
- Moving to a different state may impact your state tax withholdings. (See MD, DC & VA State tax withholding forms below)
- Moving to a different state may impact your health insurance plan since carriers and benefits vary across the United States. Most health insurance plans are tied to a specific state.
- This form must be signed by the payee, or the payee's authorized Power of Attorney (POA). If this form has been signed by a POA, the POA must submit the DCRB Durable Power of Attorney form or court ordered POA document with this form. (See DCRB Durable Power of Attorney form for additional information)
- If you are moving to an International address outside of the United States, you will need to fill out the same Change of Address form.
- DC Tax Withholding Form
- MD Tax Withholding Form
- VA Tax Withholding Form
- Federal W-4P Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments