As the Administrator of the Police Officers', Firefighters' and Teachers' retirement plans, the District of Columbia Retirement Board (DCRB) is required to take measures to ensure that we have accurate information and that you are receiving your annuity payments. Additionally, direct deposit prevents late delivery, loss, and theft of your annuity check.
This form authorizes DCRB to send payments (direct deposits) to the designated bank account. To have your check deposited by EFT, you are required to complete the Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form and attach a personalized voided check or copy of a recent bank statement if the transfer will occur using your savings account.
This form requires official notarization by a Notary Public.
You can send the completed form and any required attachments by fax to (202) 566 -5001 or by mailing your documents to:DC Retirement Board
Member Services Center
900 7th Street, NW, Second Floor
Washington, DC 20001
If you have further questions, please contact the DCRB Member Services Center by clicking on the Ask Member Services link, or by phone at (202) 343-3272 Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Forms received before the 15th of the month will be processed for the next month.
- The direct deposit occurs on the first business day of each month.
- To avoid delays in receiving your monthly pension benefit, do not close your old bank account until you have received the direct deposit of your monthly pension benefit into your new bank account listed on this form.
- Current annuitants and survivors are required to have annuity checks directly deposited to a savings or checking account by electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- This document remains in effect until cancelled in writing prior to the distribution being processed.
- Temporary or starter checks and deposit slips are not accepted.