How Can We Help You?
Engaging and serving our members is very important to DCRB. The Member Services Center is a great resource for all Plan members. Contact one of our Member Service Center Representatives to do any of the following and more:
- Update your member information, including mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Request forms and/or assistance with forms
How To Contact DCRB's Member Services Center
You can contact us through one of these methods:
- Phone: (202) 343-3272 or toll-free at (866) 456-3272 Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Secure Fax to the Benefits Department: (202) 566-5001, 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Website: "Ask Member Services" inquiry form, 24 hours, 7 days per week
- In – person: 900 7th Street NW, Washington, DC, (at the corner of 7th and I (Eye) Streets) on the second floor. This location is within walking distance from the Gallery Place-Chinatown metro stop and near several bus stops. Paid parking is also available nearby. You will have to sign in with the door person on the ground level in order to visit us on the second floor.
* You can use the Appointment Scheduler 24/7 to plan an in-person lobby visit, schedule a phone call with a Member Services Representative or make a virtual web appointment. You can also make an appointment by contacting the Member Services Center at (202) 343- 3222; however scheduling through the website is the most direct route to obtain an appointment.
Note To Active Members
If you are an active member, please call your human resources office to inquire about services such as, but not limited to, changing your beneficiary information, updating your address, receiving pre-retirement counseling, or correcting payroll information.